Advance your Career through National PELRA's CLRP® Certification!
How Will It Help?
- Increases your value to your employer
- Raises your professional standards
- Demonstrates commitment to the public sector labor relations/human resources profession and
- Identifies you as the public sector labor relations/human resources professional most capable of meeting emerging challenges!
It Is Designed for Anyone Who Wants...
- To include this impressive certification on a resume
- To understand the basics of labor/management relations
- To be prepared to negotiate a comprehensive labor agreement
- To understand the arbitration process
- To refresh and update his or her skills
- A broader knowledge of labor relations
National PELRA Labor Relations Academy Recertification Program
National PELRA's Recertification Program for Certified Labor Relations Professional (CLRP®) is an ongoing certification process to encourage participants to seek professional growth and development. As a national organization designed for public sector labor relations and human resources professionals, we support continual learning throughout our careers.
As a professional organization, ongoing professional development improves our organization and the skills of its members. To promote continued learning, a recertification program has been implemented. Through professional development, leadership, research and day-to-day work, participants earn credits to maintain their certification. A variety of areas of continuing education and leadership opportunities have been identified through which certification may be maintained.