2020 Annual training conference (ATC)
(DETAILS COMING SOON)
- Keynote Speaker
- LaToya Merritt
- Robert Smith - Collective Bargaining Trends
- Rachel Shaw -
- Keith Friede -
- Ken Wienstock - Legal Trends
- Employee Engagement
- Implicit Bias
- Arbitration Panel
- Violence in the Workplace
- Coming Soon
Networking and social events
- National PELRA Welcome Reception (Sunday, April 26, 2020)
- National PELRA Robin Hall Award Luncheon (Monday, April 27, 2020)
- National PELRA Networking Reception
(Monday, April 27, 2020)
- National PELRA Tuesday Night Celebration (Tuesday, April 28, 2020)
- National PELRA Foundation Luncheon (Wednesday, April 29, 2020)
- AT&T Hotel and Conference Center
1900 University Avenue
Austin, TX 78705
The AT&T Hotel and Conference has set aside a limited block of rooms for National PELRA Conference attendees. The special rate is $225.00 per night (single/double). This rate will be available through April 2, 2020 or until the block is sold out. We open registration in July and rooms do sell out quickly - book early!
Click here to book your room online.
Or call: 1-877-744-8822 - mention the reservation code to book into the National PELRA block.
We will have overflow hotels if the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center sells out.
Full conference registration includes:
- Access to all learning activities Monday through Wednesday
- Monday through Wednesday morning continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and afternoon break
- Sunday evening Welcome Reception
- Monday Annual Robin Hall Memorial Awards Lunch
- Monday evening National PELRA networking event
- Tuesday Night Celebration
- Wednesday National PELRA Foundation Luncheon / Raffle
- Conference tote bag with gift items
- Digital link of all session materials and audio recordings taken during the sessions (emailed 4-7 weeks after conference)
Sunday, April 26 - Wednesday, April 30 - Three full conference days
$589.00 - Early Bird rate available through
$659.00 - Regular rate available ___ through _____
$739.00 - Late rate on or after ______
Single-Day registration (available for Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday)
Member: $299.00 each day
Non-Member: $469.00 each day
One day registration provides full session access, continental breakfast, breaks, and any lunch/networking/social event for that day only.
Sunday, April 26 - National PELRA Annual Golf Tournament (8:00 am - 3:00 pm)
$100 - Talking Stick Golf Club
Sunday, April 26 - Academy III: The Negotiation Process (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Sunday, April 26 - Pre-Conference Workshop (1:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
Member / Non-Member: $99 / $150
Thursday, April 30 - Investigations Academy (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Thursday, April 30 - CLRP® Exam
Member: $100.00 (Special rate for this event)
Family members and/or other guests may attend the following social events:
Sunday, April 26 - Welcome Reception
$40.00, purchased on or before _______
$59.00, purchased on or after ________
Monday, April 27 - National PELRA Networking Reception
$40.00, purchased on or before _______
$59.00, purchased on or after __________
Tuesday, April 28 - Tuesday Night Celebration
$100.00, purchased on or before _________
$125.00, purchased on or after ___________
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and received by __________, 2020 to qualify for a refund. Cancellations received after ________, 2020 are non-refundable. No-shows and inability to attend the ATC due to weather are non-refundable.
Conference Registration: A $75 administrative fee will be deducted. One registration transfer is allowed per registration provided they have the same membership status.
Guest Registration: A $25 administrative fee will be deducted.
Academy Registration: A $50 administrative fee will be deducted. One registration transfer is allowed per registration provided they have the same membership status.
Pre and/or Post Conference Workshops: A $25 administrative fee will be deducted.
One-Day Registration: A $50 administrative fee will be deducted for each day.
CLRP® Exam: A $50 administrative fee will be deducted (conference rate).
After ________, 2020, all transfers will incur a $35 administrative fee.