Learn How to Provide a Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Free Work Environment
Local, State and Federal Regulations require employers to provide work environments free from discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Supervisors play a key role in implementing organizational polices in this regard. Good supervisors observe, document and take action to prevent workplace activities that are potentially adverse of an employers’ policies and expose their organization and themselves to legal challenges.
This is a good webinar for first time supervisors on the basic principles of supervisory authority and the extent to which behavior binds the organization. Basic principles of discrimination, harassment and retaliation in hiring, discipline and terminations. Attendees will be provides pointers in decision making across organizations and how to recognize and document behavior that violates organizational policies and tips for solid investigation processes.. Topics covered will include:
- Ability to identify the basic principles of good supervision in their organization
- Ability to learn best practices of a good supervisor
- Insights into documentation techniques in hiring, discipline & terminations
- Ability to recognize improper workplace behaviors that require documentation
- Watching out for the potential liability to their organizations and themselves
Member: $229.00 / Non-Member: $329.00 per download
NOTE: Registration for this webinar closes on Friday, March 3, 2017!
Need CLRP® Recertification Credits?
Attendance at each webinar will earn 2 credits toward recertification.