Support Your NPELRA Foundation
59 Scholarships Awarded Totaling $162,000 (as of December 2019)
The National PELRA Foundation Benefactors Club
Categories & Requirements
- Platinum Membership - A copy of a codicil to your will that bequeaths a gift of $3,000 or more to the Foundation.
- Gold Membership - A gift(s) of at least $2,500 in a given year
- Silver Membership - A gift(s) of at least $1,000 in a given year
- Bronze Membership - A gift(s) of at least $500 in a given year
- Friends of the Foundation - Gifts of any amount in a given year
What Benefactors Receive
- A periodic Foundation Annual Report on fundraising activities and scholarship winners
- Opportunities to serve on various Foundation committees
- Recognition in the National PELRA Connections Newsletter
To Make a Donation to the Foundation
For Platinum Membership
Interested in establishing a bequest in the name of the Foundation? The following language is suggested, subject to the approval of your legal advisor:
"In order to foster the higher education of persons interested in careers in public sector labor and employee relations, I hereby give and bequeath $[amount] to the National PELRA Foundation."
Please mail your donations in the appropriate amounts to the National PELRA Foundation:
The National PELRA Foundation
P. O. Box 5189
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Contributions to the National PELRA Foundation are tax-deductible.
For more information on the National PELRA Foundation and Anthony C. Russo Scholarship Program, email us.