NYSPELRA Benefits & Services
Communication and cooperation within a profession are key to enhanced performance. Your participation in NYSPELRA will prove beneficial to you and other members, alike.
We encourage you to join your fellow labor relations professionals in an organization designed to enhance YOU through the profession … and the profession through YOU.
Membership in NYSPELRA provides numerous benefits, programs and services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Contact with labor relations professionals throughout New York State
- An annual training conference devoted to public sector labor relations training and information exchange
- A quarterly newsletter discussing current developments and issues of interest and concerns
- A clearinghouse for information on recent settlements in collective bargaining throughout New York State
- Information on current practicing arbitrators throughout New York State
The primary benefit of membership with NYSPELRA is the discovery that problems, which seem to defy solution or appear to be unique, can be resolved through NYSPELRA’s chief resources – your colleagues.
Your annual dues also include membership in the National Public Employer Labor Relations Association (National PELRA), which is composed of leading management advocates throughout the country, at one low price! Therefore, you receive two memberships for the price of one!
What can National PELRA do for you?
As the leading public management employee relations organization in the country, membership in National PELRA provides the following:
- Online access to member services
- Regular electronic communications relaying breaking news and developments in labor relations
- Access to informative webinars
- Periodic alerts on judicial and legislative actions as well as key arbitration and jurisdictional labor relations decisions
- An annual training conference featuring the most extensive professional program available, planned and presented by leading public sector labor relations experts
We Represent Management Solely!
We are dedicated to serving the public interest in labor relations activities in the public sector.
We are labor management specialists.